Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-02-2016, 12:18 AM   #1  

Default Looking for a weight loss buddy

What I'm looking for is a person who would also like to lose weight who can hold me accountable and who I can hold accountable some one who can be 100% honest with me and me to them a support person and a motivator. I am 22 married with a 3 month old baby. I have 80-100 pounds to loose. I'm from Canada and my name is Amy!
Amy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 09:12 PM   #2  

Hey there Amy! I came here for just this purpose! I'm 28, looking to lose about 50-60lbs, and am currently living in the Caribbean (though I'm originally from the states). I'd love to be able to find someone who will keep up with me, keep me accountable, and keep working towards whatever goals we may have.

Shoot me a message if you want to exchange stats, info, or whatever Good luck!
SkinnyBreech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 12:21 PM   #3  

I would love that! I don't know how to private message.. I'm new to this website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyBreech View Post
Hey there Amy! I came here for just this purpose! I'm 28, looking to lose about 50-60lbs, and am currently living in the Caribbean (though I'm originally from the states). I'd love to be able to find someone who will keep up with me, keep me accountable, and keep working towards whatever goals we may have.

Shoot me a message if you want to exchange stats, info, or whatever Good luck!
Amy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 02:46 PM   #4  

Quote:
I would love that! I don't know how to private message.. I'm new to this website.
Yup...still trying to figure that one out as well haha - ok step one...learn how to use internet

Last edited by SkinnyBreech; 03-04-2016 at 02:46 PM.
Old 03-04-2016, 03:49 PM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

You cannot private message until you have been here for 20 days and have 20 posts. This is to avoid being spammed by some of the weirdo creeps in the Internet World. Before you ask, the same rule applies to creating one of those cute little signatures. Sorry but the time will go quickly.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 04:03 PM   #6  
Susan

S/C/G: 200/170/130

Height: 5' 5"

In the meantime, there's no reason the two of you can't communicate and serve as weight buddies via this thread, which will also get you closer to your required 20 posts

Good luck to both of you!
Tuscany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 07:09 PM   #7  

thanks for the info! i thought it might be something like that but wasn't exactly sure - amy if you would like to use this thread for now go for it - or i have an instagram under this same name (skinnybreech) if you want to contact me there
Old 03-04-2016, 07:32 PM   #8  
banned

S/C/G: 296/ 193 / 160

Height: 5'8

Amy, I'll be your weight loss buddy. I'm looking to loose 100+ lbs. I started on 2/4/16 at 295. Right now, (3/4/16) im 278.2. Here is what I have been doing to lose weight: I have been working hard to lose weight. I am on a low-carb diet. I don't eat bread, pasta, or starchy veggies. I eat a lot of salmon, chicken, and green veggies. I don't believe in the cheat day... Maybe when I'm at my goal weight and just maintaining, I will have a cheat day. But right now, I'm working too hard to lose weight just to gain it back in one day. My version of a splurge day is eating red meat (I'll have a steak or a hamburger minus the bun). I'm also drinking about 180 ounces of water a day. I work out 7 days a week (I'll do 25 min or so on the treadmil, then do weight training for 30-45 minutes (arms,legs, stomach.... squats, step ups, crunches, leg lifts). I also avoid salt as much as possible. My regimen is pretty intense/strict, but it's working for me.
12BHealthy2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 11:19 PM   #9  

Hi Amy ,
I'm new too and could use a buddy. I would like to lose 40lbs. I'm starting today and also need encouragement, support and advise. I will do the same for you, Where did you start I think I'm going to try slim fast and exercise. I wish us luck and determination!
kacky13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 01:33 PM   #10  

I am also looking for a weight loss buddy, I neeed to lose about 120 pounds. Maybe we could all help keep each other accountable.

Last edited by Ruizgrl24; 03-11-2016 at 01:34 PM.
Ruizgrl24 is offline   Reply With Quote