Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-20-2015, 08:16 AM   #1  

Smile Hello, everyone! New to the forum...

Hi, everyone! My name is Sydney and I am 26 years old. I have been working through weight loss for several years and was just recently diagnosed with Crohn's disease - which has made some changes in my weight loss journey. The medication I'm on causes an increase in appetite and weight gain. Trying this paleo/caveman diet to help with the digestive discomfort that comes with Crohn's disease. I've starting vlogging my journey on YouTube for support and to cope with my experience.

I'm excited to start to feel better (with regard to the Crohn's) and being healthier. Would love to hear from anyone who suffers from an autoimmune disease and how that impacts your weight loss journey!
sydney.meimann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 09:07 AM   #2  
Hello!

S/C/G: 215/168.4/159.8

Height: 5' 5"

to the site! There's a lot of good information here, and I'd recommend joining a few threads and looking through the archives, too.

Good luck with everything!
Penny105 is offline   Reply With Quote