Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-23-2015, 03:40 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 235/231.2/140

Height: 5foot 4in

Default Getting Started

Hi Everyone!

I've been checking this forum out for the last few days and just got the courage to register. I started my weight loss journey 18th November, after realising I had a BMI of 40 last Tuesday night.

I don't know how I let this happen (well, I know how it happened), I cannot believe I let it get this far .

I'm fully motivated but have a problem with staying motivated so I'm hoping that being a part of this community will help. All the goal stories are so inspiring and I hope to be one of them!!
Squeaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 04:30 PM   #2  

Hi. When I first came here I learned that I find the most encouragement in the sub-forums. Browse them and find a place that looks like it was made for you and introduce yourself there. I like the Chicks Up for a Challenge forum myself. Lots of support in the monthly weight loss and monthly exercise threads. Welcome!
Tabbycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 04:38 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabbycat View Post
Hi. When I first came here I learned that I find the most encouragement in the sub-forums. Browse them and find a place that looks like it was made for you and introduce yourself there. I like the Chicks Up for a Challenge forum myself. Lots of support in the monthly weight loss and monthly exercise threads. Welcome!
Thanks, Tabbycat I'll check it out!
Old 11-26-2015, 07:06 PM   #4  
Loves sugar

S/C/G: 61.5/61/55

Height: 5' 2"

Welcome squeaky! I'm a newbie here myself, on my 6th day of a reasonable weight loss regime!
This forum is great and reading everyone else's journey towards weight loss is both motivating and educating.
So we've loss sight of our weight...big deal...we're DOING something about it, that's all that matters!
Enjoy your journey!
xx
Justalilbitmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 11:01 AM   #5  

you too, justalittlebitmore and thank you!

Best of luck to you