Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-24-2015, 07:41 PM   #1  

Wink New Here!

Hello everyone! I'm Suzi!

I'm already well into my weight loss journey, but I am looking for some support.

3 1/2 year ago I started a vegan diet. At that point I lost around 50 pounds. I spent a few years gaining back and losing about 20 of those pounds. At the end of last year, I decided I wanted to finally do something about my weight as I turned 30 this year and have a family history of diabetes and heart attacks. Since last November I have lost 76 pounds. That brings my total to 112 pounds lost. My goal is to lose 54 more pounds.

Like I said, I eat Vegan (with calorie counting). I also work out 4-5 days a week with cardio and weights.

I just pulled through a plateau that lasted about a month where I didn't lost any weight.

But... all that being said. I am glad to be here. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Oh... and how do i make one of those cute weight loss tracker things that I see some of you have in your signatures?
suzisnowflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 12:02 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi Suzi! and on your amazing weight loss so far! Wow! You are an inspiration! Be sure to check out the "30-Somethings" support group forum: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings-57/. I'm sure they'd love to hear from you! As for the ticker (tracker), here's a link telling you all about it: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/anno...questions.html. Good luck on the rest of your journey!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 11:36 AM   #3  
Fat Free, Sugar Free

S/C/G: 187.4/164/140

Height: 5' 3"

Hi Suzi, welcome!
CheesecakeBrownie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 03:14 PM   #4  

hi Suzisnowflake. Welcome. I really like the song/video "Here comes suzie snowflake". Its a classic. Soon you will be able to get that ticker. Congratulations on the weight loss. And on eating vegan. Hope you find 3FC a helpful community. I know I do.

Last edited by flower123; 08-25-2015 at 03:15 PM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote