Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-06-2015, 09:12 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 250

Height: 5'8''

Red face new need help badly please help me

Hello my name is angel I am 32 years old... I've been here before but always seem to drop out
I really need motivation I need someone to tell me don't give up keep going I don't have any of that here I have 2 kids I'd love to play with them with out running out of breath ... I could use all the tips in the world if u have any.. I have about 100lbs to lose... I need a reason to stay focused!!!!! Please help me!!!

Thank you
dream2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 09:52 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

BACK, Angel! You've given the best reason ever to stay focused: You have 2 kids whom you want to play with without running out of breath! Look, you CAN DO THIS! It's nice to feel motivated, but let's face it, many of us don't want to be on a diet. Motivation is a feeling. What you need is commitment, an action. Rather than waiting to feel motivated, decide to commit instead. Look at the quote in my signature, A year from now, what will YOU wish you had done today? That thing you do is commitment. You made a GREAT step toward committing to a healthier you today by joining this community! And that's what you need to keep doing, taking it one step at a time, doing something toward a healthier you that you will be SO GLAD a year from now that you did today and each day! Tomorrow, maybe you can eat smaller portions or add a salad to your menu or drink more water. You can do this! You can take control and become a healthier you! So do it! You will be so happy you did!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 10:20 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 240/240/140

Height: 5'6''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui_D View Post
BACK, Angel! You've given the best reason ever to stay focused: You have 2 kids whom you want to play with without running out of breath! Look, you CAN DO THIS! It's nice to feel motivated, but let's face it, many of us don't want to be on a diet. Motivation is a feeling. What you need is commitment, an action. Rather than waiting to feel motivated, decide to commit instead. Look at the quote in my signature, A year from now, what will YOU wish you had done today? That thing you do is commitment. You made a GREAT step toward committing to a healthier you today by joining this community! And that's what you need to keep doing, taking it one step at a time, doing something toward a healthier you that you will be SO GLAD a year from now that you did today and each day! Tomorrow, maybe you can eat smaller portions or add a salad to your menu or drink more water. You can do this! You can take control and become a healthier you! So do it! You will be so happy you did!

I just joined this site tonight, and just scrolling through some posts and I saw this and it really helped me out tonight! You're a very positive person!
justdoitmegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 06:25 AM   #4  

I'm new as well and have been trying forever to lose weight but I think I need support to stay motivated and be successful as well! I've had to be at a desk a lot recently so it's hard to stay active and it's easy to snack! I feel terrible about my appearance and feel sluggish and out of energy, this is not the person I want to be! Also would love to actually look good in a wedding dress in a couple years time.

Angel, you have wonderful reasons for wanting to lose weight and it must be so important to you, I'm sure with some support you can do it!
unicorn22 is offline   Reply With Quote