Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-10-2015, 02:01 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 276/260.6/145

Height: 5'5"

Default Not new, but starting over

Hello lovelies!

I'm not a new member (technically) since I joined last summer. I found a lot of support and success (i lost over 15 lbs in about a month and a half) but I let things go. I had just started a ridiculously stressful job, moved into a new place, and had too much on my plate.

At the end of last month I left that job--mostly, I still pick up less than one shift per week--and I feel amazing. I am ready to pick up the pieces, get a fresh start in every part of my life, including my health.

I'm 23, 5'5" and 270lbs. Friends and family say I "carry it well" which is mostly because I have a really good muscle base under all my padding. I have not been exercising how I should, or eating well AT ALL for the last 9 months. The last week and a half have been better, but I know I need to be firm with myself and set some serious goals and expectations.

My first one major-ish goal is just to lose 10lbs before I visit my best friend in Phoenix on July 10th. That gives me a month and puts me at an average of 2lbs loss per week. I know I can do it.

I'm also a huge nerd who is into way too many books, TV shows and movies, tattoos, pop punk and indie music, and a little bit of everything else. I'm always down to chat about non-weight loss subjects

I'm SO excited to start interacting with, supporting and encouraging all of you beautiful babes
Chelainabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 02:25 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

BACK, Chelainabear! I'm sure at your young age and with your determination, you have those 10 lbs off in no time! Good luck!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 03:52 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 276/260.6/145

Height: 5'5"

Thank you!
Chelainabear is offline   Reply With Quote