Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-27-2015, 11:00 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 244/234/135

Height: 5'6"

Default I'm back again

Hello everyone

I've returned to lose this darn weight again. After successful weight loss and maintenance a number of years ago, starting a number of medications caused me to balloon up not only to starting weight but even worse than ever before I'm now 240 lb and feeling pretty down about it.

I definitely cannot stop my medications, but they make me ravenous... It will take far more self control this time around than last time, and last time was hard enough!

With that said, I'm really quite determined to do it. Aside from the health benefits, I'd like to reward myself with visiting Japan again. The last time I visited, I was 100 lb lighter than I am today. I don't want to feel massive when I go back!
Horo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 04:28 PM   #2  
300+ Chick

with your efforts!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote