Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-02-2015, 02:13 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 190kg

Height: 5'10

Default Hello from Scotland :)

Hi everyone,
I don't really know where to begin... found this forum by complete accident whilst looking at tattoo advice. So I'm 18, around 190kgs and struggling to shift the weight. I have the determination and motivation but nothing works for me. I decided to set a main aim from April till June, and that's to tone my thighs and arms, due to the reason they make me look bigger than what I am. Also, as an IBS sufferer, I'm scared to make drastic changes to my diet in case I end up sick. So yeah... nothing else to say haha ! If anyone has any advice or tips they want to share then feel free! I'm quite open minded and take everything on board

Thanks
Becca2118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 08:48 PM   #2  
Weight Loss Champion

Glad to have you and that you found this forum . Welcome and good luck!
healthyfitlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 08:46 AM   #3  
Dipping toe in water

S/C/G: 150/145/133

Height: 5ft 6in

Hi Becca, I'm new here too. Trying to find my way round the site Not used to posting much on the internet. Try to keep myself to myself, but need some help to shift some weight too.
Heidi33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 10:12 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 190kg

Height: 5'10

Thanks Hopefully I'll get the hang of this site pretty quickly. I'm also quite shy and tend to keep everything to myself so I'm hoping to find loads of advice here that will help me with my weight loss! Fingers crossed it all works out for us
Becca2118 is offline   Reply With Quote