Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-31-2015, 09:17 PM   #1  

Default Strict Diet with a bad weekend

I'm on a very strict diet these past 2 weeks not until this weekend. I don't know but it happened like I was eating like a person without diet sessions. I'm on a birthday party and I just lost control.

After that day, I exercise a lot and a day after that I sneeze the whole day and got a flu. Is it better off this way? Having flu and no need for workout?
moniquekinney16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 12:37 PM   #2  
Proverbs 31:10-31

S/C/G: 200/146/120

Height: 5'1"

I'm not 100% sure what you are asking, but I think if hour dirt is too restrictive without a doctors help, its only going to lead to trouble. Don't be afraid to maintain a calorie deficit, but still get in the occasional treat

That being said, one "bad" day isn't going to hurt you. Just forgive yourself, shake it off and get back on track. In fact, having a bad day twice a month could even help your plan, as long as you pick yourself back up.

As for being the flu... I know how tempting it is to feel like having the flu is the "best" for your weight loss. Because you're naturally not as hungry, the pressure to work out is gone because you have the excuse. As long as youbarrnt too sick, it seems bearable, like a little vacation. But just because you might not be as hungry or willing to eat with the flu, it doesn't make it the best weight loss plan. Your body is fighting sickness... It needs the nutrition. Even though youbmay not feel hungry you need to be feeding yourself and taking proper care. Its not better off in the long run. So, relax, eat healthy, get over the flu and get back to your life! Enjoy the break from working out, but remember ehatbit feels like to be healthy and get back to that!
SenseAndSensibility is offline   Reply With Quote