Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-29-2015, 05:48 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 196/181/145

Height: 5'3"

Default Coming back again

I am coming back to this community because I found it very useful in the past. Three years ago I lost approximately 50 pounds. At that time I was doing Weight Watchers and working out 5 days a week. Then I started dating my now husband. I found it very difficult to stay committed to eating healthy and have gained back about 35 of the pounds that I have lost. I just don't like the way I feel about how I look and am very critical of my weight. I am trying to be more mindful of what and how much I am eating. I am starting to workout on a consistent basis. The problem that I have been having is staying committed. The last two or three time I have done this I do a really good job for about three weeks and something comes up or I fall of the wagon and it takes me two or three week to get back on track. I also have a job that can be very stressful at times, so in the evening I often tell myself I am too tired or exhaust to work out or cook so often fast food is my evening meal. Even though I know when I eat fast food I will be hungry in an hour or so. So I am I hoping that this community can help me stay motivated. I want to be at a weight where I feel comfortable with the way I look. Thanks for listening.
ducktape54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 10:52 PM   #2  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

Welcome Back!

It's a process! It takes time!

I can tell you, having done it over and over, and then again.

Patience!

Tackle one thing! When you are comfortable with that, tackle another. And so it goes.

Also, do not look at this as a drudgery or a chore! It's a challenge! To be the best you can be! Meet it head on!

At the same time, keep in mind, we are only human, and some days will be better than others. The thing is, when you string together more good days than bad, you will WIN!
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 08:18 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 196/181/145

Height: 5'3"

Thank you
ducktape54 is offline   Reply With Quote