Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-12-2015, 04:23 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 227/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'7

Default They say 3 times is a charm, right?

Hi everyone! I am back. I am going to make every effort to make that the LAST time I say that. This is my third go-round on the forum. The first two times I was active on the forum, I had some success. The support that surrounds this community is awesome. But I always failed due to my lack of will power. I am really hoping this time will be different. I made a pact with my best friend 16 years ago that I will be her Maid/Matron of Honor on her wedding day and that day is coming in less than 9 months. While I know the day is not about me, I don't want to stand beside her in a size 20 dress. I want to feel confident! I GOT THIS this time! I am reaching my goal through Weight Watchers and am excited to be back as part of this community!
kaylamparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 01:52 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 330/296/175

Height: 5'8

Cool Welcome back!

I too am back, this is my second and hopefully last go round! Here to support you with your goals as well We can do this!
uniquelyme330 is offline   Reply With Quote