Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-23-2015, 01:07 AM   #1  
NOT Stopping

S/C/G: 242/242/132

Height: 5'6

Default New & looking for friends

Hi,
This is a big first step for me.
I have a lot of weight to lose so it's going to be a long and slow process but I'm ready for it.
I do feel like I'm at a cross roads of sorts...I have lost myself in this body and I either lose the weight and find myself again or I dont.
I would love some friends that have similar goals and issues.
I look forward to hearing other people's stories and getting to know you. I hope this support will add an element of motivation for me as well as the emotional support. I come from a family of skinny's so it can be difficult to talk about.

I can't wait to post more in the coming months, hopefully of real changes in my lifestyle and body.
elissipy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 01:54 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 325/ticker/190

Height: 5'7"

Welcome, Elissipy!

I actually just finished reading your comment on my introduction! We can take control of our lives for good this time.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you!
Freya0991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 08:12 AM   #3  
Mandy

S/C/G: 153/153/120

Height: 5'5'' or 165cm

Hi elissipy! So glad you made your decision! You've got a great attitude so far ^^

I'm sure you'll find lots of people to give you support here, including moi. I'll see you around the forums
wendybirdx is offline   Reply With Quote