Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-10-2015, 05:02 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 208/208/164

Height: 5'10

Smile Goodbye Sugar!

Hey,

My first post! I've been reading here for a while now and have decided it is time to contribute

Following about 6 weeks of healthy eating and successful weight loss in October and November, I sort of "fell off the wagon" about 5 weeks ago and I am now as addicted to sugar as ever. I have also regained most of the weight I lost, I think (need to step on the scales to confirm this but I'm not too excited about doing that!).

My first goal is to give up sugar again. I'm such a happier person without it and make much better food choices.
My first weight goal is to weight a bit less than what I weighed at the beginning of December - so I think 13 stone 9 will be my mini goal.

Now I need to step on my scales...
LadyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 11:21 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 266/199/165

Height: 5'7

You got this. You've already acknowledged what you need to do, now it's time for a game plan. Remember those, you want to create healthy habits and not restrictions. I have one of the biggest sweet tooths so I've learned to make healthy alternatives and to allow myself to indulge...in moderation of course....every now and then. I don't ever say "I CAN'T eat" something, rather I'm choosing not to in order to build a healthier body.

You can do it!
LilMissLi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 06:08 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 208/208/164

Height: 5'10

Thanks for the encouragement and the "food for thought", I think I will adopt your frame of mind! You're completely right, LilMissLi. On that note, I should rename the thread....

Congratulations on your own success so far, by the way
LadyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 06:41 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 266/199/165

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyW View Post
Thanks for the encouragement and the "food for thought", I think I will adopt your frame of mind! You're completely right, LilMissLi. On that note, I should rename the thread....

Congratulations on your own success so far, by the way
Thanks luv. It's been quite the journey but still kicking. hahaha I'm glad we will have the opportunity to connect and support one another on our journeys. Can;t wait to see your progress!!!
LilMissLi is offline   Reply With Quote