Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-17-2014, 10:21 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 311/300/200

Height: 5'5

Default Hello... again!

I was here a couple of years ago now and managed to lose around 45 pounds. I do credit this forum with helping me get there; the support and wonderful advice I received was priceless, which is why I'm back here now. (Full disclosure: I was one of those really annoying young people posting ridiculous, panicky or obsessive questions several times a day, but even then, you guys always came through for me.) I remember this being an amazing community and if anyone could use the help again, it's me!

Put simply: I feel awful again. I can't go anywhere without feeling as if people are staring at me and judging me (they probably are!) and I'm so conscious of my weight that it's really starting to interfere with my enjoyment of life. I've been down this road before and it's not where I want to be. I'm not sleeping well, I'm always tired and my PCOS and related hormone issues are out of control.

Some background: I got down to about 260-ish but started regaining again when nerve pain had me basically bedbound for a couple of months; even after everything was sorted out and the pain was gone, the diet/exercise regime I'd been following so strictly completely went out the window. I got very complacent and fast forward a couple of years (it's been a little over two, I think?) and I've regained all the weight.

Today is hopefully the first day of my new journey. I hope to get to know some of you better and in turn offer any support I can along the way! <3
orangeblossoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 03:37 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 296/273/190

Height: 5'10

Welcome back!

Looks like we have similar weights and goals, so that's neat.

I look forward to your ridiculous, panicky and obsessive questions ^_~
Not that I can guarantee I know anything helpful...
faiora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 10:36 AM   #3  
Truffle Queen

S/C/G: 302/260.8/150

Height: 5'8"

Welcome back! I hope you find the support you need. Good luck!

PT
PinkTaffeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 11:01 AM   #4  
Proverbs 31:10-31

S/C/G: 200/146/120

Height: 5'1"

Way to go! It will be great to hear your continued story. You know you can loose it and so do we!
SenseAndSensibility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 05:56 PM   #5  
300+ Chick

Good luck with your efforts!!! You can do it!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote