Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-26-2014, 07:10 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 210/210/140

Height: 5'2

Default Super excited about joining!

Hey everyone! My name is Brittney. I'm from Sacramento, CA. I have followed the forum on this site for quite sometime. A little about me....I'm 26. At 24, i hit my highest of 206 (mind you I am 5'2). I was able to lose down to 155 by being in the gym ALL the time but still eating crap. I ended up gaining most of it back because i was super unhappy. I had no social life. i lived at the gym. Now, I am almost 190. Today, I got a call from the hospital that they have accepted me into their Optifast program. I have to go in to for all my testing, but based on my background with my insurance, she said it should be a go. I'm looking to start my program 1/8/15 with my group. I'm really excited. I figured this would be a good place for me to be able to have support and connect with some new people!

Happy Thanksgiving!
bbarber62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 07:28 AM   #2  
miamimelting

S/C/G: 239.5/see ticker/160

Height: 5'7

Best of luck! I have been on Optifast for one week today and have lost a total of 12 pounds. I am on their intensive program which means five meal replacments a day. I have a vanilla shake in the am, a choc, a strawberry, a tomato soup and then a brownie bar. Having the soup at night gives me something to look foward too! Nice and warm and I can eat it with a spoon at the table with my family. Drink lots and lots of water! I felt blah for the first 4 days and then got energy. Still moody....
miamimelting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 06:23 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 210/210/140

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamimelting View Post
Best of luck! I have been on Optifast for one week today and have lost a total of 12 pounds. I am on their intensive program which means five meal replacments a day. I have a vanilla shake in the am, a choc, a strawberry, a tomato soup and then a brownie bar. Having the soup at night gives me something to look foward too! Nice and warm and I can eat it with a spoon at the table with my family. Drink lots and lots of water! I felt blah for the first 4 days and then got energy. Still moody....
That is awesome! i'm really excited! i'm scheduling my bloodwork and EKG next week. Just trying to mentally prepare for starting this. I'm really excited though. Any advice on things to do before starting. I have a little over a month before I'll be starting. I'm about to go read your blog! Thanks for responding!
bbarber62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 09:58 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 180/179.2/130one day

Height: 5.1.5

Welcome!
Tuca125 is offline   Reply With Quote