Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-24-2014, 09:36 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 177/170.8/145

Height: 5'3"

Default My youngest is 3, so maybe it's time to tackle the 20-30 pounds of pregnancy weight

Hello all!

My weight has ranged from the 140s to the low 200s. After a long stretch in the 140s/150s, I had kids, and I never really lost the pregnancy weight from the last one. I've been in the 170s in the 3 years since my youngest was born.

Lately I've been feeling like my weight and lack of fitness are starting to limit me. I'm too fat to shop at stores I used to like. I'm worried that if a friend invites me on a strenuous hike, I won't be able to keep up with her. Etc. I want to get back to feeling like I'm a strong, healthy person who can do whatever she wants. I also want to set a good example for my kids.

I haven't settled on a specific diet plan; for now I'm just trying to eat more like what I used to and exercise 3-5 times a week. Thanks for being here!
Jessica765 is offline   Reply With Quote