Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-29-2014, 09:05 AM   #1  
Hmong Chick - PS3

Default Newbie here!

Hello! My name is May! I'm from the United States; North Carolina to be exact. I'm not too familiar with this forum yet, but am looking forward to it! I hope to meet new people, make friends, and enjoy the journey along the way!

nkaujrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 09:50 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 213/ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Hello, May! You'll love it - there is a forum for anything under the sun, it seems, and everyone is so sweet!
thechemistmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 02:01 PM   #3  

Hi! I have been really focused and in control since Aug.9th, 2014. I am counting calories, doing 1200 one day and 1500 the next. I have lost 17 pounds and I could not be happier. I have a lot of weight to lose, over 100 pounds. But I am determined to do this because I am so tired of being so overweight. Not only does it make every aspect of my life difficult, it is sucking the life out of me. What I am trying to do is make this a life style change not a diet. Diets do not work, you have to change your relationship with food. I am a grazer, who eats between meals. I eat a lot between meals and not because I am hungry. I am bored or lonely or happy or sad. Food is my drug of choice. I truly believe most obese people have this issue. I have been asking myself AM I HUNGRY? before I reach for that between meal snack and when my answer is NO I find something to do. I am really making strides here. But I do have a long way to go. If it goes in my mouth is goes in my food diary. And I am keeping a journal which I try to write in every day to keep myself focused and in line. So that's what up with me. Would love to hear from other members here. Support is so important in this process don't you think?
Wincfm is offline   Reply With Quote