Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-01-2014, 06:55 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 375/375/250

Height: 5'7"

Default So, here I am.

Here I am, at my wits end. A little about me I guess. I'm a 34 year old *trans(FAAB). I suffer from Bi-polar, Fibromyalgia, a leg that may never work again thanks to a one in a gajillion shot accident that left me with a rod in my leg. Leg and left shoulder limited now. Since then (may of 2013) I've fallen into a severe depression since then. I've gained well over 40 lbs since then clocking in at 340lbs. biggest I've ever been. And I can't stand it. I'm a binge eater, which doesn't help obviously.

Anyway. Thought I would try out this place again. Was here years ago, didn't stick long. But I'm going to try to stick around this time.I need to drop my weight, a lot. So I'm going to try again.

Last edited by Chrys00; 09-01-2014 at 07:08 PM.
Chrys00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 08:24 AM   #2  
it's always something

Welcome to 3FC, or welcome back! It sounds like you have had to deal with a lot Depression and weight issues often go hand in hand, so much so that we even created a dedicated support forum. Taking the first step is always the hardest, so hopefully it will get easier from here. Good luck!
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote