3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions-8/)
-   -   Hi, IŽnew here (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions/297071-hi-i%B4new-here.html)

RainbowC 06-20-2014 12:10 PM

Hi, IŽnew here

Hi, my name is Lida and I live in Mexico. IŽm 36 years old and live with my partner Diana and we are crazy dog and cat ladies. I decided to look for a weight loss forum to have some support when I struggle with choices and also to have better tips and ideas to encourage my weight loss.

I am currently very over weight, IŽm sure a doctor would say IŽm obese. I weight aprox 216 lbs and my height is 5ft. IŽve always been a little overweight, but the last couple of years because of some family issues I really relayed on food to feel better, eating was such a confort, no matter what eating would make it better. Of course now I look and feel like a person that has been eating non-stop for two years and to make it short I am done. This week something clicked on my brain that has never worked before, I donŽt know how to explain it. I just got tired of being always the "fat one" I decided that I am done being overweight.

On july I have my first appointment with a nutriologist, but in the meantime IŽm trying to eat healthy, reduce my portions and no avoid junk food. There has been a couple of times that I wanted to eat something I shouldnŽt but I stopped because my drive to be in a good weight is way more important than anything on the fridge.

Anyway, hope I learn new things here about this challenge I am about to begin, IŽll try to encourage other people and would love to make new friends.

Thanks!

Lida

Gingerjv 06-20-2014 01:21 PM

Hello Lida! Welcome to the forum!! Good luck to you! I am doing pretty the same as you now: healthy food, no junk food, little portions, long walkings as sports activity)) I started only almost 3 weeks ago so decided to choose this plan for my start

Mrs Snark 06-20-2014 01:25 PM

Welcome (from another crazy dog and cat lady)! :)

My advice to you to get the most from this site is to jump right in posting and don't hold back. There are lots of great people here with good advice, so get engaged and start chatting! We are all here for each other!

RainbowC 06-20-2014 06:23 PM

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, IŽve been browsing here and there, it looks like a great place with tons to offer!

Lida

Madison81 06-21-2014 11:12 PM

Hi Lida! Saw you on the other site...didn't seem to be much going over there. Anyway, I'm new here, too! I think this site will be much more active :)

GregJewett 06-22-2014 08:36 AM

Welcome to forum Lida, i hope you will have great time and you will share your valuable information and experiences with us:)

RainbowC 06-22-2014 05:43 PM

Hi Madison! Yes you are correct, IŽve found lots more of information and activity here and I love it, glad to see you here, lots of luck on your journey

Thanks Greg!!

Lida

imealid 06-23-2014 03:07 AM

Hello , i am new user for this forum.
Thanks

Charmom 06-24-2014 09:25 AM

Hello

Good luck be checking with the dr. i started to get ready changing my lunch for weight watcher meal since march and it pay off ith my blood test. The dr. gave me the blessing and prescription yesterday. Day 2. Lots of water, keep active.

df180 06-25-2014 02:18 AM

Hi, :welcome: nice to meet you.

newbebop 06-26-2014 01:54 PM

Welcome, best of luck to you. There is lots of support to find here.

SophiasMom 06-26-2014 04:28 PM

Hi Lida and everyone else :) I am new here too and hope to get to know all of you.

Lida, I hope you get all the information you need at your appointment and commend you on taking action on your lifestyle prior to your doctor's visit. Good luck!