Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-15-2014, 12:56 AM   #1  
SDR

S/C/G: 189/189/130

Height: 5'3"

Default Please help me.

Hi all,
I'm a 30-something mom to a one year old little girl. I work shift work in a very stressful job and have 60 pounds to lose. I want to set a good example for my daughter. I want to live a healthy life. I lost my dad to colon cancer last year, and it has devastated me. I don't know where to start. I don't know how to start. I'm so, so lost. Please help.
SDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 07:09 AM   #2  
Optifast User

S/C/G: 265/see tracker/150

Height: 5'3.5

First of call, welcome and congrats to you for taking a first big step. I am so sorry about the loss of your dad (::hugs!: and it is amazing that you want to get healthier for your daughter.

If you don't know what kind of diet you want to try, Weight Watchers, Ideal Protein, Calorie Counting, Meal Replacement etc,
Take some time and poke around in the different sections here and read up about the diets and see how other users are fairing on them.

This is a great forum and you will have lots of support through out your weightloss journey. Any questions you have, please ask!
nibog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 07:44 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 163/142/130

Hi welcome.

Since you do not know where to start I would suggest that at first you track your food for kne week to get a better idea of how many calories you eat on average. After you will be able to determine where you can cut, may it be portion size or food that you be excluded to create a calorie deficit.

Good luck
Michou is offline   Reply With Quote