Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-12-2014, 12:48 PM   #1  

Default New to 3FT. Need Help.

Hi all, my name is Edward Percibell.
I'm 16 years, measure about 5ft.7inches and weigh 195 lbs.

I've started dieting a little, cutting down on my fry chicken and chips etc, and started eating 3 meals a day. Breakfast is cereal(Whole grain), lunch is most time brown rice and vegetables like spinach, pumpkin, squash with chopped up chicken/beef. dinner mostly whole wheat bread and tea.

My goal is to lose about 30-40 lbs before this year end and i would love for memebers of this forum to support me and give me advice on how to go about doing so. Like what foods to eat and what not to. What exercises etc.

Looking forward for your support.
pros1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 11:40 PM   #2  
Less is more.

S/C/G: 298/234/170

Height: 5'5"

Welcome!
You're young and by your name I'm gonna assume a male, so you have a lot going for you.
Clean eating is the way to go, and because you're young it won't take much to get that weight off. You're tall and not very overweight, so although it should be smooth sailing getting the weight off, it might not come off as fast as you would like, but it might...just depends on how hard you work for it.
Cardio is normally king when it comes to burning fat. Muscle training takes a little longer, but works well in the long run. Not sure if you want to get cut, as muscle gain will slow or even stop your weight loss (even though you are still losing fat) so you might change your mind about what you want to weigh, vs. what you want to look like.
Cruse around the site, get ideas and ask, ask, ask!
Sakai is offline   Reply With Quote