New to online support, excited!

• Hi everyone, I am looking to change my lifestyle and maintain it. I am nervous but also ready for a challenge. I am looking to lose thirty pounds, I need to lose more but that is my ultimate goal at this time. My mini goal is to pay attention to everything I put in my mouth and to make better decisions about eating habits
  • wishing you success
  • Welcome and good luck! I am new to online support too but 3FC seems very active and full of interesting discussions advice
  • Hello i am new too!!! and my mini goal is the same as yours;-) Today is the second day i try healthy lifestyle and watch on what i am going to eat;-) For now it is not that hard. but i want to kill somebody for the big bowl of ice-cream;-)))
  • Quote: Welcome and good luck! I am new to online support too but 3FC seems very active and full of interesting discussions advice
    Hello Nanu! come for support to me any time you want!;-) We just start and should help each other!
  • Quote: Hello Nanu! come for support to me any time you want!;-) We just start and should help each other!
    Hi Ginger!

Thanks! I've just noticed your current and goal weight is similar to mine. I'm ~90kg aiming for 60kg
  • thank you