Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-26-2014, 04:19 PM   #1  
Chantini

Default Hello and Help

Hi Everyone

I have been reading a lot of the posts here and looking to start Ideal Protein but with alternate products. I know someone, somewhere recommended a list of comparable products from the Nashua website but I cannot find such list!

Can someone direct me or send to me :-)

I took responsibility for researching this option for two other friends as well since we're all curious about the success so many of you have gotten with this method and well we can all use a little help :-)

Thanks!
Chantini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 12:31 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 256/242/150

Height: 5'8"

I too have read about it and am curious about it .all the best .
momcandoit_2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 03:17 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantini View Post
Hi Everyone

I have been reading a lot of the posts here and looking to start Ideal Protein but with alternate products. I know someone, somewhere recommended a list of comparable products from the Nashua website but I cannot find such list!

Can someone direct me or send to me :-)

I took responsibility for researching this option for two other friends as well since we're all curious about the success so many of you have gotten with this method and well we can all use a little help :-)

Thanks!

I know I have said this already a thousand times. There are billions being made each year by new diet plans--(that don't work). They aka the yo yo diet plan. You lose weight quickly on these plans, only to watch it gained back twice as fast--plus some. This is your body telling you that it didn't like the "diet" you were on, so it's going to store fat now--because of what you did to it the last time you were on a diet. So--don't diet. Don't eliminate certain foods, instead cut back on them. Choose a healthier eating plan, but it's O.K. to go out and get a Big Mac--just make certain you include it in your daily calorie consumption. A Big Mac for lunch means you'll be required to eat less at dinner.

Weight loss is simply calories in during the day versus calories burned during the day. If you're burning more than you eat--you're going to lose weight. If you're eating more than you're burning you're going to gain weight.

A calorie is a calorie regardless if it comes from carrots or cookies, protein or carbs.

My greatest tools are myfitnesspal that has a 3 million food database of calories, including fast food, and of course nutrition. My next tool is Jawbone UP that tracks the steps I take during the day, and I can add my workouts on that too. They sync together making sure I know how many calories I am consuming along with how many calories I am burning. It's very easy.

It's hard to start out, because someone who is overweight and says eats more than 2000 calories a day, will have to cut back to 1200 or so. You'll get hungry--everyone does. But the light at the end of the tunnel is--your hunger pangs will stop--and you will start to see a thinner, healthier, happier you. It's take sheer determination at first, but you can do it.

Anyway--Welcome and Good Luck to you!

Last edited by Kscott; 05-31-2014 at 03:21 PM.
Kscott is offline   Reply With Quote