Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-18-2014, 03:04 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 244/see ticker/150

Height: 5ft3 ish

Default Clean eating diet day 1

Hey there.…
It's day 1 of starting a clean eating diet with a 2 week detox.

Well. It's day 1 to a new Sharon. I'm 43 and have always looked younger but with this weight I'm feeling older. There are too many 'I wants' to list and we pretty much know all of them. I moved to England with my hubby 3 yrs ago. Stupidly thought the change of lifestyle (walking everywhere) and no fast food would slim me down. But instead I comfort ate and ohhhhhh the pies scones and sweet treats here!! So I bought myself a few spring/ summer outfits that I actually like ( cause an overweight girl still needs clothes) and started with my new plan … today. I researched planned and prepped for a few weeks now. And also have a walking plan too ( live in the Peak District so pretty much EVERYTHING is uphill) wish me support please cause it's not about luck. My family still eats their "normal" foods and I get the wonderful joy of smelling chocolate etc. I need all the support I can handle. Ladies...... This is it. I'm done with this weight and not waiting any longer. Friend me if you like. I'm a good listener too.
cheddahcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 03:46 PM   #2  

Good for you. Have you signed up for myfitnesspal yet? It's a free app you can upload to your smart phone to help to track your calories, if you're faithful about adding it in. They have a food database that is enormous which makes it very easy.

Also if you're walking a lot Fitbit and or a Jawbone up will sync with myfitnesspal giving you a very accurate picture of how many steps you're taking in a day and a lot more information.
Kscott is offline   Reply With Quote