Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-27-2014, 11:14 PM   #1  
Lola

S/C/G: 225/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Smile Trying to ge motivated

I've been gone from 3FC for a really long time! I'm back because I'm trying to get motivated to get healthy again. I've gained a lot of weight over that past 3 years, especially during my pregnancy last year. I'm at my all time highest weight now.

Even though I believe I don't have to be really thin to be healthy and happy, I just don't feel like myself at this weight. I want to be more comfortable in my own skin. I'm definitely addicted to food and need to get my overeating under control. I also have an elliptical that I should dust off.

I'm thinking about restarting weight watchers online but can't decide if it's worth the money. I can follow the plan using my old materials for free. The other option is to just focus on healthy choices and portion control.

Hopefully you will see more of me around the site!
Lola
Princess0113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 01:50 AM   #2  

Welcome back Lola. If you have to dust off the elliptical--maybe you don't like it. Have you tried any other exercise class's or programs, something that you like doing? We have found that if people like to do something they usually stick with it. Me--I am a social person, and have to work out with others, otherwise I won't work out. So Jazzercise is my addiction. That hour just flies by.

Also if you have a smart phone--android or I-Phone several of us bought the Fit Bit--showing you how many calorie's were burning--how far we walked that day--and you can add free apps for calories/carbs you eating during the day that syncs with the Fit Bit--to tell you exactly what you're eating--what you need to eat to get to your goal weight etc.

I have found that the calorie/carb apps on these phones really help me to watch what I am putting in my mouth. Very helpful to me anyway.

Good Luck--you can do it--just make a plan and stick with it, no matter how long it takes.

Kscott is offline   Reply With Quote