Hello :) 330/325/120-40

• Hello, my name is Celeste. I'm 18 years old residing at home in Fl.

I guess i'll just make it simple for now...I'm 325lbs. I've never been the skinny, thin, even average weight child ever since snack time 2nd grade was introduced to me. Therefore the times I was a typical child, I couldnt remember even if I wanted to lol.

I've dropped out of HS (some things happened) and have been at home for a while now. I am ready for a change! I have a dog and he's amazing for me, he's very active and a little over a year old now .

What I hope to gain from being here is finding a suitable lifestyle that maybe others might not have time for, because really....I have all the time in the world, according to my schedule lol. I hope to be a helpful hannah to others who might need help figuring things out. Well that's it for now I guess! I wish to be here a LONG time until my goals are reached!

Goals:
    Starting weight: 330
    Current weight: 325
    Goal weight: 120-140lbs

To be able to become an avid runner
    To be able to play with my dog without nearly passing out
    To be able to educate not only myself but my family, whom I live with(Mom and Grandma)
    To be able to realize I cannot help people who do not want help, and to worry about myself only, and to be selfish enough to do this for myself.
    To get my GED and be able to accomplish it without feeling low about myself.
    To live a healthy and action packed life, with outdoors and events and all things adventurous.
    To get my license. (I am a very self anxious person, I always wonder what people are thinking of me, and hoping it is well.)

And hello !
  • Welcome!!! Those are some really great, attainable goals.
  • Why thank you ^_^ I just hope they are only as far as my vision believes!
  • Well I know about you mean with an active dog. I have one. I hike a lot with my dog--which exercises me too. Maybe you could incorporate some of your free time into hiking--walking and other things?

Welcome to the board--and Good Luck to you.