Aloha!

• I'm female of 24 years. Well, I've never been great at introductions. I thought joining a forum would be a nice way to stay motivated and ask for advice in regards to weight loss. I'm currently looking for a new job which has been really discouraging so far and I want to commit to being more active - I know I'll be happier. I look forward to being a part of your community.
  • Welcome! I'm new here as well - I joined April 09 and am really loving this site. The encouragement and support is wonderful and talk about a wealth of information! Any question you have, you should be able to find here. I'm a DIY Weight Watchers and so far so good. I had several questions about the point system, and they were all answered here. Great recipes here as well.

Good luck to you!

“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.” ~~ Groucho Marx
  • Hey and welcome! I'm a newbie, as well... This is such an awesome site, though. I just joined the forum, but I've loved their blog forever!
  • Thank you!