Hello from Jason

• Hi,

My name is Jason and I wanted to introduce yourself. I'm looking to learn more from other people and how they are keeping off the weight. Last year I tried a product called Plexus Slim and it helped me shed about 30 pounds. I even started a blog about my story at PlexusPreferred.com. However, I'm looking for more.

I want to know how you are keeping it off. How you have changed your lifestyle. What you did and how you did it. I want to exercise, but I can't get off the sofa.
  • Welcome Jason! Glad you found us. I have issues keeping the weight off as well. I am back here losing the same 35 lbs I lost this time last year. As far as exercise, I can give you my opinion on that one. I am permanently disabled due to a back injury so my exercise options are very limited. I go to the county's therapy pool and do pool exercises for an hour at least three days per week. It is amazing what I can accomplish in the water when I can't stand or walk more than 15 minutes at a time on land. It has been my experience that I will only stick with an exercise program if I enjoy it. Maybe these ideas will help you some.
  • Hi Jason.

I'm also new here in forums. Unlike you though, I have been into this program called 30 Days Sugar Free. We'll let's keep going though!