3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions-8/)
-   -   Hey Everyone :-) (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions/294501-hey-everyone.html)

100in6 04-06-2014 11:59 AM

Hey Everyone :-)

Hey guys!

My name is Ashton, and I'm new to the forum, but old to weight loss.

I'm a 21 year old kid and I've been trying to lose weight for a long time now but haven't had any long term success.

Just a couple of months ago I weighed myself and I was the heaviest I've been in a long time, which was really sad, but also the motivation I needed to get right back into the gym and start losing weight - this time FOR GOOD!

I actually started a weight loss blog and challenged myself openly online to lose 100lbs in 6 months, and started off really well, but unfortunately in the last few weeks have lost some momentum and motivation to even get my sneakers on...

That's when I started having a read on this forum and lots of others, and seeing so many people out there doing it just like I am, which was what I needed to get me going again!

So I just wanted to say hi and hope to see everyone around :-)

PointBreezeBabe 04-06-2014 01:07 PM

Hey Ashton! I am new here too and wish you the best on your weight loss journey. I know its hard to find the motivation to lace up your sneakers and get moving sometimes. This past winter was really snowy where I live so I had to improvise. I put on my favorite dance mix and danced like I was the only person on the planet! Thank goodness my daughter was at school or I surely would have been the star of a viral video entitled..."Never let your Mom dance in public"��. Good luck Ashton!

100in6 04-06-2014 01:17 PM

Hey :)

Thank you so much for the welcome!! I wish you all the best too :)

50PoundsTooHeavy 04-06-2014 08:39 PM

Welcome from another newcomer!

Welcome,

I am in a similar boat to you as well... Started up a blog to lose weight and I lost 40 lbs but lost steam for about 3 months where I ticked back up a little on the scale... Now I have about 50 more pounds till I hit my goal. I just challenged myself again to lose 40 of those pounds in 10 weeks.

I lost my first 30 in about 8 weeks without exercise in a supervised weight-loss challenge at one of the local YMCA's. I lost 10 more the following 3 weeks and then I stopped for the holiday season from easter through new years and then through my Birthday in March... My original goal was to wrap it all up by March... now I am trying to kickstart things again in April.

You will get there... get to the point where I have gotten... don't hate yourself... but hate being fat.

Good luck bud!

free529 04-06-2014 11:30 PM

Hi, I'm also new here. I wish you best.
I am also under a health program :) :carrot::carrot::carrot: