New Here!

• Hello ladies! My name is Gretchin, Im 36 and from the Chicago area. 3 weeks ago I began a 100 weight loss challenge that was more about challenging myself to change my eating habits and lack of exercise, in order to see a positive weight loss. I have started blogging about my experience and would love to meet others going through the same thing as myself. I am 5'7 and when I started 3 weeks ago I weighed 260lbs. As of last monday I was down to 246. Not that I expect to see such high results every week, but it was kind of exciting to see my results, especially when I had began to make such drastic changes in my daily habits.
  • Welcome!! Congratulations on your great start and enthusiasm. I grew up about 40 miles south of Chicago not far from the Indiana line. Looking forward to watching your progress.
  • Hi Gretchen! Sounds like you're off to a great start. Kudos and keep up the good work. I am new here also and starting Atkins as well for the first time. I am feeling a weird combination of excitement and angst but I know the reward of regaining my health by losing weight and adopting healthier habits will be well worth it. Good luck on your journey.
  • Welcome to 3FC!!! I am also trying to lose 100 lbs (well...more like 120-130 lol but I will take 100 in a heartbeat!)

Good luck on your weight loss!