Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-05-2014, 02:52 PM   #1  

Default New Here!

Hello ladies! My name is Gretchin, Im 36 and from the Chicago area. 3 weeks ago I began a 100 weight loss challenge that was more about challenging myself to change my eating habits and lack of exercise, in order to see a positive weight loss. I have started blogging about my experience and would love to meet others going through the same thing as myself. I am 5'7 and when I started 3 weeks ago I weighed 260lbs. As of last monday I was down to 246. Not that I expect to see such high results every week, but it was kind of exciting to see my results, especially when I had began to make such drastic changes in my daily habits.
Gretchin78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 05:22 PM   #2  

Welcome!! Congratulations on your great start and enthusiasm. I grew up about 40 miles south of Chicago not far from the Indiana line. Looking forward to watching your progress.
CindySunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 01:15 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 254/227/150

Height: 5'6”

Hi Gretchen! Sounds like you're off to a great start. Kudos and keep up the good work. I am new here also and starting Atkins as well for the first time. I am feeling a weird combination of excitement and angst but I know the reward of regaining my health by losing weight and adopting healthier habits will be well worth it. Good luck on your journey.
PointBreezeBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 06:44 AM   #4  
Optifast User

S/C/G: 265/see tracker/150

Height: 5'3.5

Welcome to 3FC!!! I am also trying to lose 100 lbs (well...more like 120-130 lol but I will take 100 in a heartbeat!)

Good luck on your weight loss!
nibog is offline   Reply With Quote