Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-26-2014, 01:51 AM   #1  
NeNe

S/C/G: 200/187/165

Height: 5'6"

Default Back Again...

The story is basically the same...lose weight...start eating bad...regain weight...and so on...and here I am here to lose the same 35 lbs I lost last year. A short version of my story is I lost 86 lbs in 2006 by eating low carb and walking long distances at least 5 days a week. I kept it off well until I was injured back in 2008 while working as a Paramedic. The injury resulted in two ruptured discs in my lower back which are inoperable. I can only walk/stand 15 minutes at a time. Monday I returned to the only exercise I can do by exercising at the county park's covered, heated therapy pool and began the low-carb eating plan again. I will turn 50 on my birthday (July 8), and my desire is to lose the 35 lbs and be at 165-168 which is my weight when I graduated from high school back in 1982. My frame is very large, and I look good in the 160's. DH (dear hubby) doesn't like me getting any thinner as my skin starts hanging off my chin, and he thinks I become unattractive at that point. My major setback will be maintenance as it has always been my problem. I am back for support and accountability and will give support when I can. Glad to be back with you guys and gals!

Last edited by firegirl441; 03-26-2014 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Incorrect date
firegirl441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 10:52 AM   #2  

S/C/G: sw190/cw179.5/gw145

Height: 5'8"

You can do it!!! I'm in the same boat as you but I have a little more to lose. We can make it happen.
lucky216 is offline   Reply With Quote