• Hi all, I'm Kelly, obviously new to 3 fat chicks. I've been on my journey to lose weight and get fit for the past 6 months, I used Noom to get me started but feel the message boards there aren't what they use to be so I've been going it alone for a little while,
    I have 3 children and have been married for nearly 21 years. I have close to another 100Ibs to go. I'm gluten free and looking for others with around the same to lose to share encouragement with.
  • Hi Kelly. I'm new here, and looking to lose about 100 lbs as well
  • hI kELLY -YOU WILL LOVE IT HERE
  • Hi Kelly, I'm new here too! Looking to drop 65lbs, just started about 2 weeks ago and am hoping to find support to keep me motivated! Good Luck
  • New here too!
    Hi Kelly, I am new to 3FatChicks also. I need to lose about 50 pounds and have been struggling with my weight since my early teens. I am now 57. From what I have been reading so far, it appears we may have stumbled upon a good place for support.
  • Hi all, thanks for your reply ☺ Nice to meet you all.
    It's been an interesting 6 months learning what works and doesn't for me, I don't go hard with the exercise but feel it is important and very much needed. I spend probably just 30 minutes a day exercising, I do yoga, walking and a couple good cardio work outs I have found on you tube.
    My eating style is Paleo/gluten free and I am wheat sensitive. I've always known that wheat is a problem for me but it's only been in the last 3 months that I have fully cut it out of my diet. I feel so good for it! ☺
    What are you all doing to get to your goal weight?
  • Welcome Kelly!
    This is a fantastic site with tons of great information and wonderful supportive members. I agree that it takes a healthy diet and exercise to realize the best potential weight loss. I am a carb/sugar junkie. So, I eat very limited amounts. A couple years ago I did weight watchers and had great success. I had an injury that left me inactive for too many months and I gained back about half of what I had lost. Here I am again. This time I am just counting calories, and it is working for me so far! Good luck in your journey.
  • Wow, Kelly!! 46 lbs lost already...that is great! I am returning to lose the same 35 lbs I have lost many times before. I tend to be more successful following the Atkins low-carb way of eating as I can leave the breads, pastas, rice and potatoes alone. I hope you really jump into the discussions and start some of your own as I found in the past that I was happier and more successful when I had others cheering me on.
  • Great job on your 45 Lbs loss so far!! with your continue efforts!!
  • Welcome!
  • Welcome Kelly!!