Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-24-2014, 09:41 PM   #1  

Smile Fitness saved my life! :-)

Hi All, I wanted to introduce myself and share a little about my story in hopes to inspire some of you. I started my weight loss journey 10 years ago when I was just 17, and through health and fitness, I have found my self worth. After being in an abusive relationship for 5 years and constantly being put down, one day I decided to make a change and start taking better care of myself. I started eating better, and working out and lost 60lbs in about 6 months time. This really helped me build self confidence and strength of character and I was able to finally walk away from that unhealthy relationship and start to follow my dreams.

Fast forward to today, and I have found my purpose which is to help, motivate, and inspire others who want to life a happier, healthier, more fulfilling life. I am a personal trainer in NYC and love to support others on their journey. I understand what it is like at the start of your fitness journey and it can be really overwhemling and hard to stick with. Just know that if you stay focused on your goals, and WHY it is important to you, that will be your motivation. Every little thing you do day in and day out will add up to your end result which is a healthier, happier life. Whenever you feel like giving up, remind yourself of why you started. :-)

xo Stephanie
stephaniebnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 02:40 AM   #2  
NeNe

S/C/G: 200/187/165

Height: 5'6"

What a great success story...and so motivational and uplifting! Thanks for sharing, firegirl
firegirl441 is offline   Reply With Quote