Newbie from Herts

• Hi everyone.
    I am a 21 year old student, who is about to qualify as a primary school teacher (1 and a half months to go). I am on placement at a school 5 days a week, where I teach and have the class 4 full days. I then work on Saturday and Sunday as well (5am-1pm ish). I have a dog, two kittens (both half blind), some snakes and a tortoise. I reached my heaviest weight after a holiday last summer to Lanzarote (15st 13.5), although I haven't been lighter than around 15 stone 7 for a long time. Despite being upset I didn't do anything about it. My partner, his parents and I are going back to the same area this year in June, so this is my deadline and motivation to reach my half way point.

I want to loose 5 and a half stone before my 22nd birthday (feb next year).

I started to loose a bit of weight before Christmas but put it back on over the festive season. The lowest I got to was 15 st 3, but it went right back up to 15st 13 (disgusting I know!)

However I am now back on the right track and over the last month and a half have gone from the first photo, to the second, having lost almost 15lbs and started exercising.

Wish me luck. I really want to loose another stone and a half before June 7th!

• Oh I am also gluten, wheat and possibly lactose intolerant. If anyone has any good diet meals for those with restrictive diets I would be forever grateful. I would also love to know how to embed a picture into the post rather than having to attach it, is this possible?

Any other UK girls on here?