Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-04-2014, 09:15 AM   #1  
confused

S/C/G: 234/160/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Hi

Hi new here
I have lost 74lbs started out at 234lbs am now 160lbs
I did it by changing my lifestyle, no more pepsi, portion control and incorporated exercise into my life.
I have been at 160lbs for a year and a half cannot get under for some reason.
I started running last year at the age of 44 ran my first 5k last year at this time in 19 degrees lol (crazy lol) love running do it at least 3 times a week the opposite days I do some strength type workouts like squats among other things.
I started my journey because of my cholesterol test results and I did not want to take meds for it soo I decided to lose weight and change my habits. My cholesterol test results were in 2012-triglycerides-300, LDL-130, HDL-42 total-236--------one year later in 2013 and 74lbs lighter my results are triglycerides-87, LDL-82, HDL-72 total-176 much better and did it without medication!!!
I feel great would love to break through this year long plateau I am in but I did meet my major goal which is to lower my cholesterol and I have a lot more energy!!!!
The one part of my body that I am impressed with is my arms because at my age I thought I would have more wings but they are more defined that I expected.......I just wish I could lose more off my belly I expect extra skin but the fat should really go away lol sigh
Look forward to reading your posts
frezlis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 01:07 PM   #2  
300+ Chick

and on your 74 Lbs loss!! Awesome!! Good luck with your continue efforts!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote