Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-29-2014, 10:43 PM   #1  
Per Angusta Ad Augusta

S/C/G: 187/187/143

Height: 5'7"

Default Working towards that Bodycon Dress!

Hello everyone!

I'm 29 this year, happily married to my high school beau for a year, and I want to be slim.

Augusta is not my true name, but a name I give myself for a greater purpose. Inspired by the Latin saying "Per Angusta Ad Augusta" (which means "through difficulties to honors"), a healthier body, image and lifestyle is what I hope to achieve.

And also, I would love to wear bodycon dresses someday without feeling like a Michelin mascot.

I don't like sodas, I don't have a snacking habit, I can't eat buffets because I don't even have a large appetite and I don't like sweet things... basically my metabolism is whacked due to taking phentermine pills in the past (lost 27 lbs within 3 months and yoyo-ed on 44 lbs after that) and my busy lifestyle which seriously screwed up my meal times. I also realised that I'm gluten intolerant recently which might also be a contributing factor, so from now on I'm attempting to cut gluten off from my diet.

My biggest struggle is carbs, and having the time to prepare my own meals as I work pretty long hours. It's an excuse I've been giving myself for a long time but I really should squeeze out a half hour to work out daily.

I am overweight bordering obese according to my BMI at 187lbs (I'm 5'7") and I don't want to start only when I'm actually obese because by then it'll be alot harder. I hope to lose 44lbs by the end of this year.

Hopefully I can find the support I need here and persevere towards my goal this time. No more procrastinating, and hello to fitness.

MeAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 11:12 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

penmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 01:55 AM   #3  
Don't Stop Believing!!!!

S/C/G: 222/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5 1/2

donijo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 11:25 PM   #4  
Turning Into A New Woman