Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-15-2014, 12:29 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 160/140/115

Height: 5" 0'

Default New to the Community!

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the community and just wanted to stop in and say HI! 2013 and 2014 have been the years where I have started to focus on me way more than I have in the past and there was so much transformation and growth! I have learned so much and have really started to finally live my life. I went back to school....for of all things Health and Nutrition... I went back to work after being a stay at home mom for 10 years, I lost 20 pounds....still have 25 to go....and bought a new home in the beginning of 2013. It has been a crazy time but it has been exciting. I am in the process of starting my own business as well......so lots of things going on. I need to stay focused on losing the remaining weight and thought that this group might be able to offer some support for me to finally reach my goal. I look forward to sharing and getting to know you all. Peace and Love,

Jess
JessKnorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 05:18 PM   #2  
Get It

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/155

Height: 5'10''

Welcome!
skutumpah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 09:59 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi Jess! My goodness, you don't look old enough to be a stay-at-home Mom for 10 years! I'm glad to hear you've had an exciting year for all the right reasons! Congrats on the great weight loss! You'll find lots of support to help you along the rest of the way. Good luck!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 10:37 PM   #4  
Food and Wine Lover

S/C/G: Goal Weight: 125

Height: 5'3"

Good luck and welcome
Chardonnay is offline   Reply With Quote