Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-30-2013, 01:44 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 270/196/130

Height: 5'3

Default Newbie needing Encouragement!

Hello, I'm Wendy and a newbie. I actually started my weight lose plan 6 months ago and had lost a total of 82 lbs., but here recently I have gained 8 lbs. back. So, before I got too out of hand I decided I needed some support from others who are on the same journey as me. I was real excited about my weight lost plan in the beginning and thrilled that I had lost so much weight in a short period of time. But this past week I have had a hard time staying on plan and find myself binge eating. Knowing it was going to cost me if I didn't quit I decided to get on the scale today and see the verdict. Ugh!!! 8 Pounds!! Gained!!!! Grant it I wasn't happy, but I also took in to consideration that some of it could just be water weight from the poor eating habits I have displayed this past week. Either way, I am back on the wagon today, and hoping this site can help keep me focused and encouraged to keep losing the weight, and succeeding to getting to my goal weight of 130!! So, hello to all and let's help each other get there together.
Wendy423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 02:54 PM   #2  
Green Tomatoes

Height: 5'9"

Welcome, Wendy423! This is a great place for encouragement and support, especially when you're getting back on track!
gardenerjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 04:47 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 283/275/155

Height: 5.6

Great to see how much you've succeeded!
llove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 07:02 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi Wendy423! and on your fantastic weight loss! Maintenance is the hardest part, so I'm glad you've come looking for support, and you will get it here! Everyone here is so encouraging. You'll have that 8 lbs back off in no time! So browse around and jump right in! Good luck!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote