Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-23-2013, 06:19 PM   #1  

Default Newbie From Iowa

Hi i'm a newbie and ready to start the new year on a heart healthy way of eating. Last week my husband was told by his heart Dr after he had a stent put in, that he needs to change his way of eating and told us to do weight watchers so here I am. Im going to do it with him so I'm here to learn all I can to help change our lives forever. I'm excited about meeting new people and sharing new ways to eat.. thank you
SouthernJudy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 07:21 PM   #2  
Green Tomatoes

Height: 5'9"

Welcome, SouthernJudy7! This is a great place to learn new ways to eat and get lots of support and encouragement.
gardenerjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 11:32 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi Judy! As you browse around, be sure to check out the Weight Watchers forum in the Diet Central section! Good luck to both you and your husband!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote