Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-17-2013, 07:07 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 208.8/208.8/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Day 1 of a new way of thinking

Hi everyone! I'm glad to be here, and yet slightly scared at the same time. I think I need to be scared at this point though. Maybe it'll keep me on the straight and narrow more days than not. I'm hoping to find some "friends" that will help keep me accountable and working toward a strong finish line. I have a lot of weight to lose, and I know it won't come off overnight. DF and I are wanting to go to Walt Disney World in September 2014 and I am really hoping to shed some of this weight so I'm more comfortable with all the walking not to mention riding the rides and flying on the plane. I really don't want to be one of those news stories where they won't let me fly cause I'm too large.

Any and all encouragement is appreciated. Would love some "buddies" to work with long term too.

~Allora
Diet2Disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:19 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi Allora! You'll find lots of support here! September 2014 is plenty of time to lose the weight you want to lose! There are lots of forums and threads in which to make friends who will help you along the way, so browse around and jump right in! Good luck!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 09:37 PM   #3  
go ticker go!

S/C/G: 291/245.4/195

Height: 5'10"

I found the best way to make friends on here is to join a challenge. It's usually a relatively small group of people who check in with each other often and keep you accountable. Good luck and see you around!
begoodjen is offline   Reply With Quote