Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-05-2013, 06:47 PM   #1  

Default Procrastination Station

Hi there fellow health conscious peeps ,

I've joined Weightwatchers over the past few weeks in a bid to start getting healthy again but to no avail, only to find myself gaining weight. I find it really embarrassing going back to the class leader where i'm sure i've gained a few more pounds , but i'm just going to have to get on with it. Though I'm going to stay for the class and I joined this site today hoping to get more motivation and support. I think it might be difficult months (nov and dec) trying to lose weight but if i do nothing and allow myself to indulge over the next two months, i won't be able to get through my door! Im going to London this weekend to make matters worse weight wise but im going to be healthy every other day so hopefully the results wont be detrimental!

Heres to a fresh start!
FiFi
xscoopyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 07:42 PM   #2  

Hey FiFi! Totally feel your pain. It's so hard to keep on track by yourself! I have found it helps me to have a coach to be accountable to every day. Good luck to you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xscoopyx View Post
Hi there fellow health conscious peeps ,

I've joined Weightwatchers over the past few weeks in a bid to start getting healthy again but to no avail, only to find myself gaining weight. I find it really embarrassing going back to the class leader where i'm sure i've gained a few more pounds , but i'm just going to have to get on with it. Though I'm going to stay for the class and I joined this site today hoping to get more motivation and support. I think it might be difficult months (nov and dec) trying to lose weight but if i do nothing and allow myself to indulge over the next two months, i won't be able to get through my door! Im going to London this weekend to make matters worse weight wise but im going to be healthy every other day so hopefully the results wont be detrimental!

Heres to a fresh start!
FiFi
lizweightlossjourney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:44 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi FiFi! I'm glad you are taking steps in the right direction, even knowing the next couple of months are going to be hard. You'll find lots of support here! Good luck!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:02 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 224/see ticker/142

Height: 5'2"

Fifi,

We are here WITH you- we are all struggling with our weight or have struggled in the past. You are with friends now who understand what you are going thru and what you will go thru. We are here to support you in any way we can!

You know the saying, the journey of a thousand miles starts with one step.

If you'd like, consider that signing up for a support group such as the good folks here at 3FC as that first step.

MrsKevin
MrsKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:44 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 203/199/130

Height: 5'4

Good luck and welcome!!
Dolly Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote