Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-29-2013, 11:57 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 270/237/135

Height: 5'4"

Default New member

Hi all - I'm new here and hoping this will help in my weight loss goals. It's the usual story - up and down all my life, trying diets and succeeding for a while only to fall off and gain it all back. I've joined Weight Watchers for the first time and I think the meeting/weigh-in format could be the thing I need to stay on track. I've never done anything like it before so I'm hoping! I've lost 33 lbs and have about 102 to go.
kimba999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 12:30 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 224/see ticker/142

Height: 5'2"

kimba999

You are sure to find an amazing network for supportive folks here- and folks in the special WW forum here seem to be ultra supportive too. Hope you'll check out that area here!

MrsKevin
MrsKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 07:46 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi Kimba! Congrats on the 33 lbs gone! Everyone here will help you stay on plan if you let them, so browse around and get involved! Good luck! You can do it!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 02:12 PM   #4  

S/C/G: lose80/lost8/success

Height: 5'2"

Hi, Kimba. I am new here as well. I started the South Beach Diet last Sunday, and joined this group a few days ago while looking for recipes. I've lost 5 pounds in 5 days, but then again, losing 10-20 lbs has never been my problem when I set my mind to dieting. My problem is falling off the wagon and gaining it all back and then some. I gained most of my weight after having my two children (who are now 19 and 15). So I have been overweight for nearly 20 years. I told myself that I would not be fat and 40...and now I turn 50 next year. I have to take this weight off once and for all. I am hoping that this group will give me the motivation I need to lose 80 pounds. Good luck to you on your journey.
LoLoLady is offline   Reply With Quote