Looking forward to connecting with many of you!

• I am 41 and finding that I have to be much more disciplined about diet and exercise. I am also blessed to be a cancer survivor and want to make sure I do all I can to have a long and active life. My main goal now is to eat minimal processed foods and reduce carbs - which is harder for me to do than I'd like to admit! I'm happy to find a community and have forced myself out of hiding so I may have some more accountability

I also have to search on how to create one of those tickers - it'll help me to have my stats in writing online!!
  • and on kicking cancers butt!
  • Welcome! We are so happy you joined us and that you are doing so well! You will find a lot of friends here!
  • Welcome Jenny. You have come to the right place for support and understanding. Good luck and here's to all our successes.
    Siobhan
  • Welcome Jennykay and congratulations on being a cancer survivor! I think at the top home forum is a thread for important things to know. For a weightloss tracker you have to post 20 comments over 20 days. Good luck on your journey
  • Hi JennyKay! to the site and on surviving cancer! You'll find lots of support here, so browse around and jump right in! You might want to to check out the Carb Counters forum under Diet Central, and info on the ticker can be found here: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/anno...questions.html. Good luck! You can do it!
  • Thanks for the warm welcome all! Every time I check this site out more I find loads more information. Love it