Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-09-2013, 07:12 PM   #1  

Smile New to this site

Hello everyone, I am here because I am a BIG believer in support and not going it alone. I quit smoking with a web based site and don't know if I could have done it with out that!
I start Weight Watchers this Saturday (that's when the local meeting is)
I am 55 and 264? pounds. I will know sure weight when weighing in Sat.
I just had right knee surgery for a torn meniscus. Then just as my knee is to where I can use it again I acquired a pulled muscle on right side. So depressed.
I know my weight plays a big part in this. I just am glad this site is here! I will be using it!!!
Fatoff4good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 07:41 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi Fatoff4good! This is a wonderful site for support! The more involved you get, the more motivated and accountable you'll be. Consider joining one of the challenge threads under "Chicks Up for a Challenge" under Support Groups. The October challenges are just getting into the swing of things and you are welcome to join any of them (it's never too late) and there are many other great challenges there too that might interest you! Good luck in your weight loss journey. You can do this!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:17 PM   #3  

Kaitie9399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:25 PM   #4  
Enjoying la bella vita

S/C/G: 28 pounds to go

Height: 5-4

Welcome, FatOffForGood! MAJOR KUDOS to you for quitting smoking and good luck with your next goals.
nationalparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 12:22 PM   #5  
SunshineGirl7

S/C/G: 290/215/160

Default New to this site

This is my first day here. I can always use some support. It certainly isn't easy loosing weight and I have been at it for years. I cant complain, I have lost over the years and I do realize this is something we need to train ourselves to live. I like to be active and it will only get easier as I continue to loose.
SunshineGirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 09:05 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineGirl7 View Post
This is my first day here. I can always use some support. It certainly isn't easy loosing weight and I have been at it for years. I cant complain, I have lost over the years and I do realize this is something we need to train ourselves to live. I like to be active and it will only get easier as I continue to loose.
Hi Sunshine! You will find the people on this site very supportive! We all want the best for each other and we are always happy to see new people join! Not everyone understands just how hard it is to lose weight, but all of us here understand. It's good that you like to be active and if you have a weight loss method that works well for you, you're going to do great! So now, browse around and jump right in! Good luck!

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 10-12-2013 at 09:05 PM.
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 09:39 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 280/278/180

Only Believe is offline   Reply With Quote