newbie!

• hello, I started this weight loss journey Midway through May this year, and as of last Tuesday I have lost 58lbs. My starting weight was a HUGE 478lbs. I hate that number with passion. I am treating this as a lifestyle change and not a diet. Any tips or advice is always welcome!
  • Congrats on your great weightloss so far and welcome to 3FC
  • Hi almostaginger! Congrats on losing 58 lbs! Wow! The greatest tip I have for you right now is to keep coming here and get involved, read and post, because it will help keep you accountable. Good luck on your journey!
  • 58lbs since May! That is so super fantastic! What a great motivator to be able to lose that weight in just a few short months. Looking forward to reading more about your success
  • Hi almostaginger! to 3FC! Congratulations on your weight loss to date! If you haven't already spent time browsing the boards, have a look. The folks are pretty nice and it's a very supportive site. I hope to see you around!
  • Thank you guys soo much, I really needed the extra reminder today! I am for sure going to be hanging around a lot for a while. Again thank you so much for the warm welcome.
  • Congratulations! What a great start!