Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2003, 11:52 PM   #46  
61.25 POUNDS GONE!!!!

S/C/G: 329/266.75/190

Height: 5'7"

Well I have written two long passages and for some reason they keep disappearing. I will try it again tomorrow. Sorry guys. Thanks for the encouragement Hippy Chic. What part of KY are you from? I will write more tomorrow!

Goodnight

Scooter
Old 08-25-2003, 11:11 PM   #47  
61.25 POUNDS GONE!!!!

Life is busy as usually. Gee I hope this one goes through this time.

Sunny boy does fudge sound good.. but I will just think of eating it and just not eat it. I have been trying to get out and walk my dogs but I just can't seem to get out of bed. Me and the snooze button are fighting. Seems no matter what you tell yourself the night before you body in the morning goes WRONG! But I am determined to do it.

I gained last week at TOPS but hopefully tomorrow night I will do better. Hope yall are doing okay.

Scooter
Old 08-26-2003, 08:39 AM   #48  

Hi Scooter, I live in Western Kentucky. Nice, quiet little town!

Disney World? WOW! What a treat that will be for yourself!

Good Luck to you!
Old 08-26-2003, 05:13 PM   #49  

Hi Everyone!

I haven't been in to visit for awhile, sorry. I have been so busy getting ready for another school year to start.

I know what you are talking about Scooter. I tell myself it would be so cool to get up and walk to the lake (about 1/2 mile) and back. I would probably be so reved up....and be buing calories like mad. But I hit the snooze button. I LOVE the snooze button.

Well I ate school lunch and that is usually not a good thing for me. But I found out it is $3.00 this year. I can eat cheaper. I think I can also eat healthier. I plan to see what I might like for lunch that I can take easily. I don't like to spend too much time preparing a packed lunch. (Remember I like the snooze button)

Let me know if you have any ideas for easy healthy lunches!
Old 08-26-2003, 06:37 PM   #50  
61.25 POUNDS GONE!!!!

Hey when you figure out something healthy to fix for lunch let me know...LOL I like to take those frozed good for you dinners but man are they expensive. I had a McDonald's salad for lunch today it was really good. But I also bet the calories were outrageous.

All Hail the Snooze Button......

Hey Hippy I am from Western Kentucky too I live in Paducah. Not big not little but tries to be big.

Well I gotta go weigh in tonight...:S I am doing a program on drinking water hopefully it will go okay. Well I will tell you how I did later gators.

Scooter
Old 08-27-2003, 08:51 AM   #51  

Hey Scooter! I live about a hour and a half or 2 hours from Paducha! We go near there every year when we go to Kentucky Lake.

I have never met anyone on the net that lives so close! How cool!

Exercise! I am way too lazy for that! I am doing the South Beach Diet. I have been on it 10 days and have lost 9 pounds. Maybe when I get some of this weight off I will feel a little more like exercising. I don't know though! I hate it soooooo much that I'm sure I could come up with an excuse to not exercise no matter how much I weigh!!

Much luck on drinking your water!!

Hi Sunnygirl! Who could make it in the morning without the good old snooze button! NOT ME!!!

Have a great day girls!
Old 08-28-2003, 12:23 PM   #52  
61.25 POUNDS GONE!!!!

Well I lost 1lb at TOPS! woohoo!

I think I may try the South Beach Diet. Hippy is it easy to stay on track? I have never met anybody that close to me either. I guess its a small world.

Sunnygirl you still bike riding? My bike is currently bent.

Gotta Run
Scooter
Old 08-28-2003, 04:24 PM   #53  

Yes. I am biking. I like to walk but that is where I draw the line at exercise! I used to be the person who jogged no matter what the weather for 3 miles a day!! Man I wish I had that body back. I thought I was fat. Boy, if I knew how much weight I was going to put on....I would have sat back and enjoyed myself while I was slim.

Actually, I think I have lost weight. I am actually staying away from the scales some. I am going on how my clothes are fitting.

I am taking my own lunch to school. Much better. Drinking only water and one black coffee in the morning.

I am not too far away from you all. I have heard of the town you mentioned. Hey in the same time zone anyway!

Take care you all.
Sunny
Old 08-29-2003, 08:30 AM   #54  

Scooter, Congrats on the loss!! It feels great doesn't it!? The SBD plan is very easy to stick to. I have been a diet dropout for years and this has been sooooo easy! Give it a try. I think you might like it and the first 2 weeks give such good results that it gives you the willpower to continue on! Let me know if you decide to try it!
Old 08-29-2003, 10:58 AM   #55  

Hi

I couldn't help but notice your picture... is your dog a keeshund?
Old 08-29-2003, 09:17 PM   #56  

Just checking in. Hope everyone had a good day.

TGIF!

Sunny
Old 06-19-2004, 12:46 PM   #57  
61.25 POUNDS GONE!!!!

So I fell off the face of the earth and now I am trying to get back on track! Sorry everyone that I haven't posted in so long. I hope everyone is doing okay. I am still going to TOPS. I went to the state recognition day and met a lady who lost 104# which shows major hope for me. I am up and at it now. I will be kinda of track for a little bit I have to have my gallbladder taken out on Thursday but after I heal I am going for the gusto. I am tired of being tired.
Old 06-19-2004, 12:48 PM   #58  
61.25 POUNDS GONE!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by treegirlie
Hi

I couldn't help but notice your picture... is your dog a keeshund?
Sorry it took a year to reply but yes she is a keeshond he is my Abigayle and spoiled to the core. But she wouldn't be mine if she wasn't.
Closed Thread