Hey Everybody, Finally Joined!

• Hey finally joined, I've been lurking for the past week. I'm a student home for the summer and jumped on the scales about a month ago and was shocked to realise I'm 230 pounds! I knew I was large but I didn't think I was over 172 pounds. I feel like I need to do something about it before it escalates further and this forum seems super friendly and supportive . Hope to make some friends and boost moral support for everyone!
  • Welcome, glad to have you join us.
  • I remember when I weighed myself at the start of July and was so completely surprised to see that I weighed as much as I did, because I had completely convinced myself I was still in the 230s, or maybe even less than that. I lurked here for a bit and then eventually joined. I have a supportive family but they don't quite get everything I do, so I was happy to settle in here as well.

And that aside... welcome! This place pretty much has something for everyone, you're going to love it!
  • Hi Minty! Good to have you here! You'll find lots of support, so jump right in! Good luck!