Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-10-2013, 02:24 PM   #1  
Best Health/Best Life :)

S/C/G: 232

Height: 5' 7"

Default 45 and taking control :)

Hi all - also new to these boards... 45 year old married mother of two beautiful (and sometimes challenging) girls (15,11). Realizing that my attempts at losing weight just simply haven't been good enough.... time to just do it! Blood pressure issues, insulin resistance - genetics laden with heart attack, stroke, aneurysm - how many more red flags do I need? So......me, hubby, and youngest daughter (struggling with obesity too) are doing this together!!! My older daughter loves to eat healthy foods anyway, so I'm sure she'll enjoy participating too So....here we go!!!
redhotcpeppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:30 PM   #2  
I Will do this....

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/165

Height: 5ft 7

Good luck ! I did it in my 40's with teenagers. You can too.Believe in what you are doing, and stay strong. You matter so getting the health issues sorted now will only benefit you in the future.
starbrite is offline   Reply With Quote