Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-23-2013, 10:04 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 141.4/138.2/126.8

Height: 5'7"

Unhappy I've lost control

Hi. I'm a newbie. I stumbled on this site a couple days ago and it seems like just what I may need!!

I've struggled with my weight since I was a teenager. I've never been obese just chunky. I'm 5'7". I finally got down to 128.8 last August and maintained for a long time. I tried losing more and just could not stick to it. My motivation was gone! These last few months have found a lot of overeating and binge eating. (Not bulimic, not throwing up, just binging).

I'm so sick and disgusted with myself!!! My body image is horrible!! I'm so self conscience about my saggy butt and bulging thighs. Even though I'm not obese, my self image of myself - the person I see in the mirror - is disgusting. No matter how much I lose, my thighs still bulge and I still have saggy flabby yuck hanging from my butt...graphic I know. lol

A few months ago I had gained so much self esteem. My body was far from perfect but I didn't see this horrible person in the mirror anymore. I felt comfortable wearing short shirts or tucking in shirts. Now they have to be long shirts.

I've gained back much of the lost weight and am depressed and sick with myself. I don't know what's wrong but I'm bound and determined I have to get my act together before it is too late!! I'm hoping this site will be just what I need. I'm hoping to make new friends on here and find motivation.

AngelicPeony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:21 PM   #2  

Sorry you're having a hard time with things. Maybe you could talk to someone, like a trainer or a counselor. I bet they can help.
Kaitie9399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 11:07 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 201/ticker/150

Height: 5' 6"

Default Welcome!!

For sure you can find support here. This forum has been very helpful for me. It helps reading about other people and seeing that they are going through similar issues. I'm sure you can get back to where you want to be and your self image will improve. Make a plan and stick to it. You can do it!!
Joil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 01:08 PM   #4  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Welcome and good luck on your journey!!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote